1- PICKING THE HANGNAILS
This is the worst of them all. I don't know why I do it. I just see them there and I am bound and determined to get them. Even if that means my finger bleeds all over the freaking place and people ask me what is wrong with my hand, I still do it and it drives me crazy.
2- SQUEEZING THE ZITS
I don't know why I do this either. Okay, in high school I never had like one zit on my face. But if you look at me now you would think I was lying. It has been horrible the last few months. And everytime I see one, I just want it to go away and I pick at it until I think it is gone. But hello! that just makese it worse. Well not all the time, but MOST of the time.
3- (right now I am fallling asleep so it is only going to be two)
Until then
No comments:
Post a Comment