Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 5-Two Songs That Bring Back Memories

1- One Step at a Time by Jordin Sparks
Reason- It was a song that we listened to every time without fail in the locker room before our basketball games my junior year.  The previous year we had made it to the state championship game but got our buts kicked! This song just kind of summed up how it the next year ended.  And when we took state I remember listening to this song over and over and over....and even singing it in on the fire engine! 


2- Love Story Meets Viva la Vida
Reason- Okay I honestly have a million songs that I feel like I could post and tell some sort of story.  But these are two of my very very favorite songs that bring back memories either by themselves or together.  Love Story by Taylor Swift: I got asked to prom with this song.  My prom date had his sister dress up like a coachmen and bring a glass slipper to my door.  In the glass slipper there was a paper inside (scroll like) that said "I'll be the prince if you be my princess. It's a prom story, baby just say yes..." SO CUTE!!  Viva la Vida by Coldplay:  I loved loved loved loved this song and still do!  It brings back a million memories of how things come and go and things change. LOVE IT

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment