Something I wish I could change about myself:
1. I wasn't soo emotional (used to not be this way)
I really used to no be like this! But the last like 4 months have veen super hard. Not to mention missionaires, future, education ect to add to my emotionalness. Everytime I get a letter, I cry. Everytime I think about school and what I am supposed to study, I cry. Everytime I think about my future, I cry. HELP ME!!
2. Think about things way to complicated
I could be sitting somewhere and see something that brings back a memory. And then I analize it and think it over in a million ways. And sit there and wish that I would have done it different or think of what I could have said or did to make it better.
3. Wasn't so shy (i'm coming out of my shell more but it is still hard)
I have always been shy. And when I went to college I drove myself crazy at how I was. I don't really care what people think about me. If they don't like me, then so be it. If they do, then so be it. But I used to be so super shy and I have tired to come out more and be more of myself. And once I did, I got SLAMMED and told I was prayed about in the temple. So now back to square 1. Shy!
4. Wasn't such a boring dresser (how can I wear them to work)
I have all these new clothes that I have had all summer that I got and I never get to wear them. I can't wear nice clothes that have the possibility of getting ruined at Ace. Of course I don't get anything on my old ugly clothes but I know once I waer my nice clothes it is going to happen.
5. DID NOT HAVE ARTHRITIS. (that should be at the top of my list but I try not to think about it)
Nuff said. :(
Until then....
No comments:
Post a Comment