Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 1- fifteen facts about yourself!

1- I love the color blue!
2- I love the 4th of July and fireworks!!
3- I love basketball
4- I have JRA but push my way through it when it is rough
5- I love to play, listen or participate in music. (it is one of my greatest tallents)
6- I can never find pants long enough and skinny enough for me
7- I drive a 2008 Ford Fusion
8- I love my family and love spending time with them
9- I have to always put chapstick and lotion on before I go to bed
10- I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ
11- I love getting on top of my roof and just sitting up there (although it takes me a long time to get down cuz I am scared of heights)
12- I own more then 32 t-shirts (thank you basketball camps) and 50 chapsticks (my collection!)
13- I love to make, bake or cook delicious food
14- When I brush my teeth it has to be in warm water, not cold!
15- I love to weed the garden!!!

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment