"It's not how high you build your dreams that make a difference, it's not who you are or what you have been, but also what you are going through and doing to make them become your reality..."
My BIGGEST dream is to one day have a family of my own.
I will marry the boy of my dreams, the boy that makes me want to be better, makes me happy, makes me complete. Someone I can turn to when life gets rough, someone to cuddle up to when there is thunder. Someone who will love me for who I am and what I do. Somone I can love. This marriage won't just be a normal one, it will be taken care of in the house of the Lord. Therefore, I can be with him and my family for time and all eternity! FOREVER!! :) I want to have children running around in the back yard dirty! from playing in the dirt, and learning how to work together, get along, and learning more about themself. I totally understand that nothing will come without problems. There will be problems along the way, with disagrements and unsettled feelings. BUT this is my dream, everyone has one!
Until then...
No comments:
Post a Comment