Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 2- The Meaning Behind My Blogs Name!

Well I have never been the person to blog or have a facebook.  But on one of the days of college I am thinking "I want some way to let others know about my life" (even if I only have two followers, Jerika and Caprice...) So that day I told Caprice what my new endevor was.  She didn't waste any time and jumped right on it and helped me.  She and I were sitting on the couch and Jerika was on the bean bag.  I said "hey, what should the name of my blog be?"  And we all started throwing out names.  Now one of the songs that we would listen to had a saying "welcome to my silly life" and I believe that Jerika said it.  Hence the name.  This is my life, and boy it is not perfect at all and is very silly!!! I have soooo many thoughts and ideas that I love sharing.  That isn't a very good story but I honestly didn't know what to tell you.

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment