This is I before I write any more...
In one year I have learned so much. I feel truly blessed for this experience more than I can explain to anyone. It is hard to put what you have felt and STILL feel in your heart down on paper. (or this blog whatever ha) One year of pure joy!
In one year I moved away from home. In one year I have been to Snow College and back. In one year I have lived with girls I didn't know. For one year I have felt so close yet so far away. In one year I have had to buy my own things. In one year I have been on 4 different medicines. In one year I have made my own quilt. In one year my testimony has grown.In one year I have been on 11 dates. In one year I have learned a lot about boys. In one year I have got surgery.In one year I earned my associates degree. In one year I learned that people can lift you up with words. In one year I made friends from all over the state of Utah. For one year I have had a pen pal. In one year I have learned what my hometown really did for me. In one year I have had my heart broken. In one year I have shed a few tears. In one year I have been reassured that God loves me. In one year I have made the most awesome friends ever! In one year I have learned about loving others. In one year I have learned how to be myself and that it is okay. In one year I have slowly grown out of my shyness. In one year I decided Utah State really was the place for me. In one year my family has really really really been there for me. In one year I felt like my friend was leaving forever. In one year I have seen God work miracles like never before. In one year I became an alumni of Snow College. In one year I have learned more about the power of prayer. In one year I have been grateful for what my life is. In one year I have learned that people can hurt you with words. In one year I have watched myself stretch and bend in ways I never thought were possible. In one year I have realized the path that I want to go down. In one year I moved into a new apartment with different girls for my second semester. In one year I have earned my own money with a good job. In one year people have asked me why I am not married. In one year I have got to teach little primary kids the gospel. In one year I've seen people go out of there way to help me. In one year the world has changed. In one year I have seen how the gospel can touch others life. In one year I have learned that stepping out of your comfort zone is a good thing. In one year I have drove past Provo!
In one year - my experiences have shaped who I am
One year down, one more to go. LIFE IS FULL OF GREATNESS!!
Until then...

No comments:
Post a Comment