Thursday, September 1, 2011

i WiLL...

  • be a good/better example
  • attend Utah State in the Spring
  • pray earnestly to figure out a direction in a profession
  • be a good friend
  • be married in the temple to my best friend
  • read the scriptures
  • take at least 20 min at the piano a day
  • try to be like my mother
  • have a family of my own
  • record my thoughts in my journal
  • share my testimony with those I meet
  • open my heart to others
  • NOT let people influence me in a negative way
  • try to see the path that the Lord has for me
  • not be so negative and grateful for what I have and can do
  • smile at those who I do not know
  • do at least one good dead a day
  • go outside for at least 10 minutes a day
  • be grateful for the family I have and the love that we share
  • not be doing this alone :)

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment