Thursday, September 8, 2011

THE DENTIST

I love going to the dentist - I always have.  The feeling of clean teeth.  The look of clean teeth.  The smell.  Yes, I even love the smell.  It is sooo CLEAN there.  Today was my annual visit to the dentist and boy was it an experience that I will remember...

I knew it was bad from the start when the lady was like 4 feet shorter than I and then said "Oh!  You get to sluff school for this!!" and I replied in a nice but firm way "yep!  I not going back for a while."  She kinda just looked at me and I smiled.  I get lowered down in the chain for her to start cleaning my teeth and all of a sudden she puts the head rest in.  So my head is like HANGING off the top of the head rest and I can tell I am going to fall right on my head.  I just asked her if I could sit a little more forward so my head would be on the rest and not off.  She kinda gave me this funny look. 

As the cleaning began, I could see her getting really frusterated.  She would shake her head and then stop for a minute and then roll her eyes.  Then in the most onnery voice she says "Can you breath through your nose and not mouth?" Of course lady, I wasn't trying to do it on purpose.  It is not like I want to be inhaling the smell of those gloves anyways...  I politely say "Sorry, I have a cold.  I'm trying."  So the next few minutes I am concentrating on my breathing to not bug her.  Here I am trying so hard to breath through my nose, and she is still getting all flustered about it.  She asked me like 2 more times and I kept telling her sorry.  Not too long after she asked me the third time, she came to a complete stop, and looked me straight in the eyes and said "I NEED YOU TO BREATH THROUGH YOUR NOSE!" At this point I was like "okay okay! I would rather not breath through my mouth and die then have you yelling at me."  I just said that I was trying and sorry yet again.  From there, it went from bad to worse!

She started something new in my mouth and boy was she mad.  So I have this little itty zit by the corner of my mouth and she started rubbing it with a towel...now it is like HUGE.  She was pulling my mouth every which way and I wanted to tell her that I wasn't rubberband man.  I seriously have never had my face pulled like that before.  Now she has my face all bent out of shape and my zit growing 5 inches and on top of that she is squirting water ALL OVER MY FACE SO I AM DROWNING IN WATER!! 

Dear Dentist Lady,

I HATE your smelling mouth.  You make me
voimt.  You are food between my teeth!

Love, SHACARi 

That about sums up my appointment.  Other then I had a little cavity and I told them to fix it.  I didn't want to be numbed but BOY I should have.  It wasn't so little and it hurt like HECK!

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment