So I went in to get my knee scoped and they ended up doing more then that. They found that I had a massive meniscus tear and it wasn't fixable so they just removed it. IT HURTS I TELL YOU! But each day gets better. It is still hard to sleep with this huge wrap on it. I was able to take a shower yesterday morning for the first time and remove all the bandages (except for the ones they said not to ha) Here is a look at what it looks like!!
Is this not sooooo lovely? The first thing my sister said was "hey, did you get a spray tan??" hahaha I had to explain that that was like a 'sanatizer' if you would. But at least that leg doesn't look as ivory as the other one! :) I'll explain how the whole thing went down and what I can remember about it when I feel more up to it! They make 3 holes in my leg. And last night with a run to the Emergancy Room, things are coming along..... I guess.
Until then...
Ooooh I can't look for long I think I'm going to pass out. (ten minutes later) Okay I can look better now, and I'm curious... does your knee say "YES" on it?? In purple?
ReplyDeleteSo that's pretty disgusting. Euh... Looks SO painful!!!
You better believe it. They had to write yes on it a couple times so they don't do the wrong leg. And it was in purple... at least the one that is in the picture!!
ReplyDelete