Sunday, November 6, 2011

snow...

As this season comes around,
If you are quiet, it is a special sound.
Turn down the music and open your heart,
That would be a great place to start.
When I watch the snow fall to the ground,
And see those beautiful flakes so different and round.
I think of all the resebelence there can be,
And boy, I am grateful to be me!

The white, so precisious and so pure,
Just like starting over, I thank Jesus more and more.
The first time it falls to the ground for the year,
There is a first time for everything my dear.
It falls not cuz it wants to and no choices it has,
For that is just part of the plan come to pass.
The snow may fall differently than it had planned,
But knows that it is always in a greater hand.

Just like us, the beautiful snow can be,
I thank the Lord each day for you and for me.
The paths that we're on and have chosen to take,
We should never, no never, no never forsake!

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment