"This could be the last time..."
This weekend I spent time going to an intense basketball game, driving in what I think is crazy weather, a little bit of shopping, bowling, eatting yummy food, going to church and driving home. But most important, spending time with friends.
Some of the last words I remember from last night was those above. When I hear those words I starting thinking of how it is possibly the last and also all the times there were before the last. I think of all the things I was blessed with during those times and how much the Lord really loves and cares for his children.
The influence that people have been on me will last forever. The respect I have for them is just the same. The similarities we have I'll never forget and the long nights of laughing are far from forgetful. Even when I feel like things aren't going right and my life is "hard" - it isn't. I have SOOOO much to be grateful for.
Until then...
No comments:
Post a Comment