I will seek wisdom...
"My past can never be changed but I can change the future by changing my actions today."
"No longer will I bombard my mind with materials that feed my doubts and fears. I will read and listen only to what increases my belief in myself and my future."
"I WILL CHOOSE MY FRIENDS WITH CARE! I am who my friends are. I speak their language, and I wear their clothers. I share opinions and their habits. From this moment forward, I will choose to associate with people whose lives and lifestyles I admire. If I associate with chickens, I will learn to scratch at the ground and squabble over crumbs. If I associate with EAGLES, I will earn to soar to great heights. I AM AN EAGLE. It is my destiny to fly. " (I can't get this out of my mind tonight - I'll tell a story later)
"When I counsel with just myself, I can make decisions only according to what I already know. By counseling with a wise man, I add his knowledge and experience to my own and dramatically increase my success.."
I read this chapter a while ago - but due to the last 3 days, it has yet to leave my mind.
Until then...
No comments:
Post a Comment