"Patterns are hidden in plain sight. You just have to know where to look. Things most people see as chaos actually follow settle laws of behavior. The patterns never lie but only some of us can see how the pieces fit together. 7 billion 80 million 360 thousand of us live on this tinny planet There is an ancient Chinese myth about the red thread of faith that says that the Gods have a red thread around everyone of our ankles and attached it to are all the people whose lives we are destined to touch. This thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break It has all been predetermined..."
This is my new favorite show. I was invited to watch it with a few girls in my apartment complex. That is what you do when you are all trying to save money - watch hulu.
This show TOUCHed me. I was in tears by the end of it. Because the show totally portrayed how this life can be. And it happens to all of us...Watch it - I DARE YOU!
Until then...

No comments:
Post a Comment