I already miss you. You came fast and boy did you leave me with many memories. I wanted to thank you for the lessons you taught me, for the friends you helped me find, and for helping me find more out about myself. You weren't an easy year but for sure you were worth it. Now it is time to start with 2012. I am as scared as ever but can't even wait for you to keep coming each day. 365 is a long time to be together but I'm up for the challenge. This year is going to ask a lot of me and I need help being reminded the real reason I am here and that God is always there for me (and for you too!) I'm ready for new challenges and new adventures. I'm sure it will come with sad times and happy times. Heartbreaks, big decisions and many many tears. But I know that I can do it! 2011, thanks for helping me get ready for 2012.
Love,
SHACARi
2011 Memories
| Caprice, Shac, Paige, Lex |
-I moved into a new apartment with some strangers - who turned out being my best friends!\
-Going and getting snow cremes late late at night but oh they were so delightful!
-Never having roommate drama! Cuz where I came from before, it was horrible even when I wasn't involved :)
-Getting steroid injections. My roommates were soooo awesome to help me when I needed it the first few days
-Taking 'ganster' pictures with Paige . . . oh and Nate showed up!
-Getting my heart broken....don't really want to talk about it. But I learned a lot about myself through that and also how committed my roommates were to sticking up for me and listening to me too!
-My letters to missionaries getting lost in the mail...or coming back to me. That was the worst!
-Took a random trip to Palasades with Dave, Nate, and Caprice because it was finals week and we were bored!
-Hiked to the "S" in Ephraim!
-Graduated in April from Snow College with my Associates Degree!! I was sad to leave but grateful for the chance I had to attend this college...after all it was the last place on earth I cared or wanted to go!-Moved home for the summer. Started working at Larsen's Ace Hardware.
-Won the 3 on 3 basketball 4th of July tournament!
-In July I decided that I needed to take the semester off for school not knowing why.
-In August I got knee surgery. After switching to a new doctor in June and going to my second appointment in July, I told him about the strange thing in my knee. 8 hours later I was getting a MRI and found out my meniscus was torn and other mess ups in my knee. Arthritis doesn't help. One week later after going to and a surgeon, I got knee surgery. I think it helped the problem but has created a new one. My knee is always swollen now but doesn't hurt as bad as it used to. This is the reason that I was prompted to stay home for a sememster!
-Salsa Saturday with family and Caprice
-Got accepted into Utah State in September-UEA we went to Wolf Creek and stayed in our condo!
-11/11/11 Utah State Game vs. BYU with Caprice. I love the video I took with my phone!!
-Temple Square with Caprice and Tyrone
-Played the piano in the Morgan Singles ward for Caprice
-My bestest Caprice had her farewell on the 18th of December. It was sooo great to be there and I'm forever in debt for the lessons that she taught me and the friendship we had! I'm going to miss her like crazy!
-Spending New Years with the Little family.
2012 HERE I COME!!
until then...
No comments:
Post a Comment