"I am where I am today - mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally, and financially - because of decisions I have made. My decisions have always been governed by my thinking. Therefore, I am where I am today - mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally and financially - because of how I think. Today I will being the process of changing where I am - mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and financially - by changing the way I think."
"I understandd that God did not put in me the ability to always make right decisions. He did, however, put in me the ability to always make a right decision and then make it right. The rise and fall of my emotional tide will not deter me from my course. When I make a decision, I will stand behind it."
"In the future when I am tempted to ask the question 'Why me?' I will immediately counter with the answer 'Why Not Me?' Challenges are gifts, opportunities to learn..."
THE BUCK STOPS HERE
Until then...
No comments:
Post a Comment