Saturday, May 14, 2011

my list!

I can't even make a post.  I've been writing and writing and erasing and erasing. Why can't I just say what I want so say... I'll just make a list:
  • I miss that one boy who is on a mission
  • I miss those one roommates
  • I miss those super late night cravings
  • I miss those unknown wal mart runs late at night
  • I love work even though I work 7 to 8 hours a day
  • I love the smell of rain
  • I love when you can see summer in the near future
  • I love wearing shorts in warm weather
  • I love the scriptures and the inspriation they bring me
  • I love laughing until I cry
  • I love interacting with all sorts of people during the day (even if I have never meet them... elderly people are my favorite)
  • I love being able to tell that one person that one story
  • I love listening to music that finds that sensitive bone in you for no apparent reason
  • I love sleepless nights when you have sooooo much on your mind (PHSYC!)
  • I love when the wind is blowing and it blows my hair all over... for real! :)
  • I love going to sleep on a bed that has more then 5 blankets and 6 pillows, can't get better!
  • I love those friends that you can sit there and talk about how times used to be
Well as of now, that is everything that is on my mind. I know lots of random things all out there and now you can see why I couldn't just write something down and feel accomplished so there is my list!

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment