Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Dinner


Story time -
             Last night I was contemplating what to have for dinner.  And now that I have cheese, I can have MAC SAUCE & CHEESE.  Now I'll be the first to admit up front I've never been a huge fan of this concoction. It is good and to the point but after eating it too many times (in my opinion) I could care less if I eat it or not. I went to making it by getting elbow macaroni ready, making mothers special sauce and also shredding the cheese. While doing that I was reminding my self that I needed to take a picture of it. After it was all gone, I remembered. Now the story doesn't just end there.  I thought to myself "well I'll eat it for lunch tomorrow and take a picture of it then. While heating it all up (with my hot chocolate) I was actually saying "picture picture picture..." Got sidetracked and after I looked at my bowl I remembered.  So here dinner and lunch. haha I was hungry.  After all - It was 2:30.

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment