Friday, April 29, 2011

first time for everything

As my college experience comes to an end, I decided that there are certain people I want to always stay in contact with, hence the blog! Last night I hiked to the 'S' on the mountain here at Snow College with Alexis, Caprice and Dave.  Ephraim really is sooo super small.  Dave began to say "Isn't it amazing what that little town can do to you? How it can change you? The changes that you make because of it? The new friends you have made?  The people who have changed your life?" You're right, Ephraim changed my life.  This small little town helped me grow in so many ways, stretched me when I thought I couldn't stretch any farther, helped me climb mountians I didn't know how to climb, and helped me come out and not be afriad of who I am and what I stand for. 


Ephraim Utah

Dave, Me, Caprice, Lex

The last few days I've found a new quality about myself, I'm a baby!  I've cried over the stupidest things ever.  Like when Caprice says "shac this will be the last time walking out of the library" or Paige says "that is the last time we will ever see Nate" or Lex saying "this is one of the last times I can say goodnight to you", I lose it.  Caprice, Paige and I all were taking a break from studying for our chem final to watch a movie on T.V. All of a sudden, during a V8 commercial, I started crying. I will never hear the end of it :)

Tomorrow I graduate and will be starting a new adventure.  Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment